Website Search Engine Optimization – SEO Vancouver WA
What is SEO?
SEO Stands for Search Engine Optimization.
SEO is the process of designing, developing and monitoring a website in order to be:
- Indexed (found) by the automated agents that crawl the Internet
- Ranked well in the search engines for specific desired and targeted results.
SEO starts with the foundation of proper design & development of a website including organizing site structure, optimizing site code and using targeted content.
To use an analogy it is like shooting an arrow. Once you know “what” and “where” the target is, SEO is the process of analyzing, aiming and calculating to achieve the successful hitting of the target. For instance if you have a website you must determine who and where your “target” audience is and then optimize the website to hit (be found) by that target market. SEO is both a science and an art form. It takes knowledge, experience and practice to achieve results.
- SEO is about optimizing a web site for Search Engines.
- SEO lets you achieve high placement on search engine results pages for keyword phrases that are relevant to your products and services.
- SEO will improve the quantity and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines.
- SEO helps qualify targeted traffic to find you because your site is optimized for phrases that will bring ROI
- SEO is the art of improving ranking over time in the search engines.
- SEO is marketing by understanding how search algorithms work and what human visitors might search for.
If you plan to do some basic SEO, it is essential that you understand how search engines work and which items are most important in SEO.
Having a “Nice” or “Good Looking” Website is Not Enough…
You want your website to bring in customers and for that to happen you must optimize it.
If someone searches the Web for “your business” and “your location” will they find you or your competitor?
If they find a directory site that lists businesses of your type, will your site be there?
There are no guarantees that anybody “surfing the Net” will find what you have to offer… Unless you Optimize your Website!
You can promote your site through submission to search engines, directories, and other related site’s links pages, but getting listed prominently by the different search engines is a complicated endeavor involving many factors.
You can improve Your Google Ranking with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)!
To optimize your site for the search engines requires research, editing, time, and testing, not just “submission”. Each Search engine uses slightly different criteria, which can have a significant impact on the relevance of your site. There are products that you can buy to submit your URL to the major engines, and there are consulting companies that you can pay big money to do that for you.
Would you like to rank higher than your competition in Google?
We will get your website listed with the most important search engines and help you achieve better rankings. Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Package offers proven, ethical techniques that will drive quality traffic to your website.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Will Increase Traffic to Your Website!
We use only ethical and proven methods of optimization to help you increase your search engine ranking and bring more visitors to your website.
Basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) includes:
- Customized Meta tags for each page of your website.
- Customized Heading or Title tags that include your keywords.
- Customized copy for your pages that include your keyword phrases.
- Title Tags for your links, images and directories within your website.
- SEO friendly site map of your website.
- Optimized text navigation of your website.
- Optimization of linking within your website.
Drive Traffic to Your Site by Choosing the Right Keywords
Have you selected the right keywords and “keyword phrases” for your website? Choosing the right keyword phrases is crucial to the success of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
We do the research to figure out what the most likely keyword phrases are that people would use to find your business in the search engines.
We then take those keyword phrases and research the number of times they are searched for and the level of competition associated with each phrase.
Finally, we provide you with a detailed report on which keyword phrases are right for you. Once have determined which keyword phrases are the most relevant for your website, we provide you with a detailed list of things that should be included, removed or optimized on your site.
Areas of your website that we focus on include:
- Website Design
- Page Architecture
- Site Navigation
- File Names
- HTML Coding
- Website Content
We will also provide you with a report that details where your site currently ranks in the search engines for each of your selected keyword phrases.
Successful Website Marketing
When the search engine optimization process has been completed and your website is attracting quality traffic, we will focus “Goal Conversion.” Your website’s conversion ratio compares the number of visitors to your website to the number of visitors who take a favorable action, such as making a purchase, filling out an online form, or calling you.
Submitting Your Website to Google and Search Engines As part of our search engine optimization service, we submit your website URL and your site map to the most important Search Engines and Directories. Liberation Multimedia manually submits your website ensuring your entire website will be indexed by the search engines in a shorter period of time.
Our search engine submission process includes:
- Creating and submitting a current site map of your website.
- Submitting your website to the most appropriate site categories for your site.
- Manual submission to the major Search Engines including but not limited to: Google, DMOZ, Yahoo, BING (msn), AOL Search, Netscape, Ask, About, HotBot, Dogpile and Lycos.
- Including your website with industry specific directories.
Start Attracting Quality Traffic Today